Consultancy | Audit | Voice Audit
Access to lower costs & simple options
The key areas of an initial audit include:
- Identify all voice and mobile communication circuits and the associated equipment.
- Identify all contractual and financial details in the current provision of the voice and mobile network.
- Identify configuration details for all audited voice and mobile systems.
- Review third party service providers who provide equipment, circuits and support for the current voice and mobile network.
- Identify and confirm all legacy data equipment, circuits and costs.
- Identify the best way to remove or integrate legacy voice equipment and circuits into the new voice communications infrastructure.
- Identify potential cost savings.
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency.
- Produce an action plan to optimise telecommunications infrastructure and legacy equipment and to achieve significant cost savings.
- Identify ways to improve resilience and reliability of the voice and legacy data facilities.
Physical audit of lines and equipment▼
Perform billing audit▼
Remove direct exchange lines (DELs)▼
Consolidate maintenance contracts▼
Mobile phone contracts▼
Review telecoms suppliers▼
Process for documentation▼
Consolidate telecommunications billing▼
Group telecommunications strategy▼
Call or email us for a friendly, no obligation conversation
ISN managed our offices and data centre relocations brilliantly, making the transition very smooth. They were always on site, ready with support and provided clear, useful handover documents. We’ve since engaged them to provide a fully managed service for our UK networks, firewalls and remote server access. We find ISN highly proactive and their service and response times are just as good whether it’s midday or midnight.
Ryan Gyselinck: IT Manager, Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates